Becoming a Regional Director
“Freeman-Clarke gives me the chance to work with many different mid-market businesses. It takes time to build a portfolio and team, but the reward is an invigorating exposure to new clients, new technologies, and new opportunities to deliver results. I’m never bored — if anything, it’s inspiring to know how much impact we can have placing Principals with desperately needed expertise.”
— David Birnbaum, RD for Connecticut and Hudson Valley
What is a Regional Director?
Each Regional Director leads a team of fractional CIOs, CTOs (we call them Principals) for ambitious mid-market businesses. Regional Directors are entrepreneurs who run their own “business within our business”. But we’re all part of one team.
RDs drive our business development. Could you be one of our Regional Directors?
How does it work?
- Each Regional Director has a handpicked team of Principals who lead our clients’ IT strategy and delivery
- The Regional Director is responsible for business development and regional growth supported by central marketing
- Regional Directors are rewarded through the repeat revenue stream of the region’s clients.
What’s it like?
- A fantastic opportunity to build and work as part of a team of exceptional, engaged and motivated IT leaders
- You’ll be part of a passionate team whose primary focus is to ensure their clients prosper
- You have variety/you meet a diverse range of business leaders and learn about their strategic, business and IT challenges
- You have the flexibility to take control of your working life, while delivering robust results and a repeat revenue stream
- You gain your freedom without the constraints of conventional corporate frameworks – no bureaucracy, no politics, just results!
What kind of person do I need to be?
- You are an experienced IT professional with a substantial corporate and enterprise background
- You are used to working with the CxO leadership team
- You have a passion for how technology can help drive rapid business growth
- You thrive on building and maintaining business relationships
- You have experience with sales and marketing and are excited by the idea of developing and delivering a sales pipeline
- You are independent and entrepreneurial with a desire to build a “business within a business,” but we’re all part of one team
- You have sufficient financial stability to allow you time to build your revenue stream.
Get in touch
Does this sound exciting? Use our contact form and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.