Free Webinar|M&A in a Post-COVID World
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted every aspect of the business ecosystem. This includes the M&A environment, which has been at a standstill since the lockdown started several months ago. As entrepreneurs and business leaders look for guidance, we have assembled a panel that will discuss how mid-market businesses in the NY metro area should think about M&A going forward.
To register, click here.
For more details, read the event flyer here.
Please join Rooney Nimmo, Net at Work, CLA and Freeman Clarke for an online discussion on the following:
- What management teams can do to prepare for an exit.
- Post-COVID market innovation demands.
- How do current market dynamics affect achievable valuation?
- Leveraging technology to achieve maximum value.
- The challenges of cultural and team integration while socially distancing.
- Conducting effective, remote-only due diligence.
Wednesday 19 August 2020, 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Craig Teahen – Freeman Clarke
Regional Director – Fractional CIOs and CTOs
Allan J.P. Rooney – Rooney Nimmo
Founding Partner – Corporate Law Firm
Ashley Lukas – Net at Work
Business Development Lead – IT Managed Service Provider
Craig R. Arends – CLA – Clifton Larson Allen LLP
Managing Principal – Private Equity Practice
J.P. Michaud – CG Petsky Prunier
Managing Director – M&A for Technology Enabled Business Services
Who should attend?
This event is for CEOs/Leaders of mid-market businesses in the New York Metro area.
Inquire about this event
For more information and to apply to attend, please contact USAmarketing@freemanclarke.com