What to Expect:
- The event is hosted by key business support partners, inviting their respective clients to network with other business owners in the region and make some great connections.
- Held in the stunning Colmore Building with its glass facade in the heart of Birmingham’s business district.
- You will hear from experts on economic insights, trends and challenges for 2023 and some practical tips on how to protect both your business and personal wealth.
- We will be joined by two local entrepreneurs who will share their story and experiences.
- Our local charity partner for this event will be St Basils who are dedicated to providing accommodation and support services to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless, vulnerable or at risk.
- Refreshments will be provided including a tantalising buffet selection.
- Dress code is business / smart casual
18:00 Arrive for drinks, food and networking
18:45 Event begins with Introductions from The CFO Centre and St Basil’s
19:00 Speaker sessions
- Blair Winton from Evelyn Partners talks about the Economic Outlook
- Panel Discussion with Evelyn Partners and Irwin Mitchell – Protecting Business and Personal Wealth
- Guest Speaker – Iain McCallister, MAN Commercial Protection Limited
20:00 – Drinks and networking
21:00 – Event closes
This event is brought to you by:
The largest & most experienced team of fractional IT leaders for the mid-market. Our CIOs, CTOs, and IT Directors create, lead, and deliver systems and digital strategies for business growth.
Legal and financial advisors with a difference, based in offices across the UK and with an international presence as members of First Law International.
The UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, looking after their client’s combined wealth and tax needs, personal and business.
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in Europe. As part of Cranfield University, the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university, they are uniquely placed to connect technology and leadership. Their contribution to global innovation is world-leading, changing the way society thinks, works and learns.
The CFO Centre is the world’s number 1 provider of part-time Chief Financial Officers to SMEs with over 450 CFOs operating out of 70+ offices across 5 continents and managing a combined turnover of £5 billion.
Freeman Clarke is the UK’s largest and most experienced team of fractional IT directors. We are more than interims, consultants or freelancers. We are impartial IT directors, CIOs and CTOs who can become a part-time, long-term member of your senior team at a fraction of the cost of a full-timer. We create, support and deliver tech strategies that accelerate your business growth. One of our Board-level IT experts can join your senior team to oversee digital innovation, systems and infrastructure. This produces results.
The Marketing Centre has a mission; to provide small and mid-size businesses access to Marketing Directors with a proven track record of delivering significant impact. Giving you in-house access to the knowledge, passion and experience required to build and develop your company at a seniority level you could never afford full-time. Our stringent selection process means we only select the best Marketing Directors – to ensure you get the best.
People Puzzles have decades of expertise in managing people. Their diverse team have seen (nearly) everything before. They regularly peer-check each other’s work to ensure quality, with regular training and professional development to stay current and on the ball.
People Puzzles are proud to be an HR consultancy that does things differently. External and objective, our specialists contribute expertise and a ‘big picture’ perspective to help your business grow.